The Curious Cook:
Try Before you Buy!
Sometimes we want to know what it is that we are committing to before we take the leap to book.
Class details: Once or twice a month we organise a fun day of mini cooking demonstrations – the ideal way to enjoy watching our expert chefs in action. You will meet them to put your mind at ease and most importantly you get to sample what they cook….and when you discover how much you love our fresh flavours you can then confidently go ahead to book into one of our masterclass sessions.
Sometimes, when it comes to food, it’s difficult to gauge what you will enjoy, how you will be taught and how and where you will be learning your new skills. We like to be as open and honest as we expect any reputable business to be.
Each expert brings a new skill and new regional world flavours. The menu is not announced – it’s nice to be surprised on the day instead of pre-judging based on your previous food experiences. There will always be a veg option. However, as these are live demonstrations we cannot personalise them to each and every person/allergy/dietary requirement. Please be responsible and ask the chef on the day and avoid anything that is not suitable for you.
First Friday & Saturday of every month – 10am – 12pm, last slot 7pm-9pm
Family Deal: £80 for 2 adults 2 kids (Kids 10-16 years of age).
What To Expect on the Day
Live cookery demonstration – each slot is approx. 1.5-2 hours.
- Q&A at the end of the demo – one to one expert time (time dependant)
- Enjoying tasting fresh, full flavoured samplers on the day
- Preferential rates for booking on the day
- Exclusive discounts on the day for any purchases from Habiba’s Spice Bazaar
- Up to 5 live demonstrations on the day.
- Guest chefs attending on certain slots, local and national
Benefits of our Live Demo’s
Enjoy a foodie day out with your kids, friends and family.
- Meet the team, our expert chef and see our beautiful multi-award-winning cookery school
- Try the food, taste the food and book in to learn your very own personalised menu
- Get inspired to organise your next meal out with us, maybe your next night out with your friends or a hen/stag/corporate team building event
- A mini experience at a fraction of the cost, minimising risk and maximising your experience
- Complimentary access to our online member area for one month for anyone booking in on the day
- Meet fellow local foodies – whether you are a local business or out for fun, you can meet and mingle and enjoy a couple of hours of social fun
The Curious Cook
Simply book into a slot, come along to enjoy a hot chai, a visual and sensory explosion with our cooking demonstrations and of course the best part – sampling the food and flavours!
You will have the opportunity to shop at our plastic free inhouse spice bazaar and enjoy discounted offers on the day.*Attend in small groups (safe socially distanced and controlled numbers – due to Covid)
- Select your chosen time slot.
- Book the number of persons attending, we normally have 10 – 15 attendance spots. *This could increase post covid or decrease in line with government regulations.
- Make a payment and receive your confirmation.